Welcome to the Circle.
If you’re a small business owner, you may not have the budget to hire a company to market your business and you have to do everything yourself in order to save money.
We get it – that’s why created a course specifically for small business owners.
Learn everything you need to know about digital marketing, branding your business, and spreading the word about what you offer to the world. The Members Circle includes a six-part digital marketing course, a private community forum, and templates that you can use for different areas of your branding.
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE:
- The course is growing, and is member-driven. As new developments occur, the course will be adapted to accommodate new technologies and software.
- You pay only ONE TIME, and have lifetime access to the Members Circle. No subscription! It will save you tens of thousands of dollars when compared to the cost of a college education in marketing. No fluff – just useful stuff!
- The Forum is an internal community away from the noise of social media. It’s a safe place for business owners to share ideas and market their services internally for B2B purposes.
- The lessons cut to the chase, and provide practical steps to achieve rather complicated tasks. Much of the material is gathered from around the internet so you don’t have to scour for the “right” article.
- You have immediate access to industry experts, and can schedule free marketing consultations from the owner of Cassus Media. If you have a question, I’m here to help.
- If something is wrong with the course, or if there’s a technical issue, I can fix it immediately (within reasonable waking hours, of course, or unless there’s a website hosting issue out of my control).
- I’ve created useful, practical templates for different marketing mediums that will help you organize your marketing strategies.
- And much more…
REMEMBER: For a ONE-TIME cost of $297, you get LIFETIME access to this content, which will be kept up-to-date when something in the digital marketing industry changes (algorithms, platform interfaces, software, and so on).
If you have any questions, concerns, or technical issues, reach out to me personally using the information below:
Phone: +1 (814) 247-2377
See you on the other side!